Curiouser and Curiouser:
- Did you know that the USA is incorporated?
- Did you know that all States, Cities, and Counties are incorporated?
- Did you know that when you sign anything, or even accept goods and services based on an action of yours
(exp: obtaining and using a Social Security Number with the Federal, State, City or County), you have agreed to their Statutes, Codes, Rules & Regulations.
At that point, you have entered into either a signed or an applied or adhesion contract and have accepted their jurisdiction?
- Did you know that no contract can stand upon fraud, non-disclosure, or duress? Can contracts be null & voided based on the above? Yes!
- Did you know that Article 6, paragraph 2 of the Constitution states the Constitution is
"the supreme law of the land." No other laws can be above it.
- Did you know that Article 6, paragraph 2 & 3 of the Constitution states that all laws must be in
harmony with it and all judges and legislators must be bound by it?
- Did you know that the Declaration of Independence recognizes you to have certain
Unalienable Rights given to you by the Creator?
- Did you know that directly under the Constitution, and not contracts, you have true unalienable Rights (meaning only you can give them up, God given) and are Sovereign (meaning a person, body, or state in which supreme authority is vested; King like)?
(Definitions obtained from Black's Law Dictionary; 6th edition, and the Declaration of Independence)
Did you know our forefathers, who were all Sovereign (not contractual subjects of the corporate state), enjoyed the:
- Right to travel with a vehicle...not a licensed permission to travel?
- Right to get married...not licensed permission to marry?
- Right to work...not licensed permission to work?
- Right to protest on public land...not licensed permission to protest?
- Right to own property without registered permission to own property?
- Right to have and carry guns...without registered permission to have or carry guns?
- Right to be secure in person, place, or things...not searched at random with no warrants?
- Right to walk to the store...without having identification papers?
Do you think you are living in a truly free country as our forefathers defined? Consider:
- The United States imprisons more people per capita than any other place in the world.
- University studies agree USA ranks no. 6, United Kingdom no. 5, North Korea no. 1 in the the most restrictive countries in the world. Land of the free, Home of the Brave? Really!
Do you feel there is real justice in America?
Do you feel you are being screwed by the system?
Is there any alternative to the status quo?
Are your Unalienable Rights being respected?
Do you know the difference between civil rights and Unalienable Rights?
Are you getting sick & tired of living in what is becoming a Socialist/ Fascist State?
Do you want to regain your Constitutional Rights and know how to use them?
Are you going to miss out on what you know in your heart is the right thing?
...Find out the truth and join us in fighting tyranny and injustice!